If you are a lone worker you may find it useful to have this accreditation in order to deal with First Aid situations that may arise when you are in someone’s home or accompanying clients in public places.
Note: * All Delegates need to physically attend the course in a classroom setting at the venue. This is NOT delivered as an online distance learning course.
To equip you with the practical skills and knowledge to enable you to pass the course and gain certification.
By the end of this course it is anticipated you will be able to:
· Explain the role of the Emergency First Aider, including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions
· Describe how to minimise the risk of infection to self and others when performing first aid procedures
· Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely and promptly in an emergency
· Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure
· Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
· Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock
· Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
· Apply appropriate first aid for minor injuries.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO DISABLED ACCESS AT THIS VENUE
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.