This course will be delivered via an Online ZOOM meeting, and you will not be expected to attend a specific venue.
This is a 2.5 hour workshop exploring contemporary knowledge, understanding and practice in the field of Autism Spectrum Conditions and Neurodiversity.
This course requires basic knowledge of autism and experience in working with people with autism.
Once your place on this event has been confirmed, you will receive a separate email with a link to the Zoom meeting. Participants will need access to a computer with microphone, speakers and camera.
Please note this email will be sent from the East Sussex Learning Portal. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folders for this email.
The link to join the training will be sent one week before the day of the event.
Please read the attached document "Attending Online Training" before joining the course.
To develop a broader understanding of Autism Spectrum Conditions and build on existing skills, harnessing new perspectives, strategies and tools to improve practice.
• Application of best autism practice when assessing a neurodiverse client with or without a diagnosis
• Understanding Autism Spectrum Conditions in order to identify potential hidden risks that are not visible during interaction
• Ability to check informed understanding and decision making from a client
• Sign posting to helpful services
• Identifying the associated risks of discharging sub groups of clients with Autism Spectrum Conditions who do not meet the critical need criteria.
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.