This monthly session provides an opportunity to discuss all aspects of medicines management with members of the Medicines Optimisation in Care Homes team.
You are welcome to come along with any questions, queries or concerns relating to medicines management in your setting.
This is a remotely delivered session and delegates should therefore ignore any map or venue information.
• Consolidate medicines management training
• Discuss current medicines management topics and updates
• Discuss the role of the Medicines Optimisation in Care Homes (MOCH) team role and how to access this service.
By the end of this course it is anticipated delegates will:
• have better understanding of medicines management processes and standards
• focus on Sussex Wide medicines topics relevant to care homes
• know the roles of the Medicines Optimisation in Care Homes team (MOCH).